Re: st: problems with usersite

Subject   Re: st: problems with usersite
Date   Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:26:53 -0400

Dear Mr. Reynolds,

1) I don't have troubles accessing your files from Stata (for example,
the average age of 1496 observations in your sample is 46.20655).
Perhaps the problem is already resolved on your end, but make sure
that you are using the proper version of Stata, e.g. if the files were
created in Stata 10 or 11, don't try to open them in Stata 9.

2) If the problem still persists, check if the view command can show
you the files' contents. Also check your proxy settings.

3) Finally, there could be separate file repositories for internal and
external access. (E.g. users within your network will see the files
differently compared to the users from outside, hence you may need to
upload twice each file). You may need to consult your site admin on
this.

Best regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin
   Consultant, Reserch Department