Re: st: AW: How to get rid of duplicate individuals in a dataset?

From   Ekaterina Hertog <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: How to get rid of duplicate individuals in a dataset?
Date   Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:14:11 +0100

Thanks a lot! It worked after a bit of tinkering needed to ensure that specifically the observations from a fuller dataset are kept,
warm regards,
Ekaterina

In message <000001ca3491$b05652b0$1102f810$@[email protected]> [email protected] writes:

> <>
>
> " I cannot use duplicates I think because the two datasets do not have
> exactly the same variables"
>

> The -duplicates- suite of commands allows you to specify a -varlist- (which
> should contain the variables common to both datasets), so give it a try...
>

> HTH
> Martin

Ekaterina Hertog (nee Korobtseva)
Nissan Institute of Japanese Studies