st: stata graph question

From   Mingfeng Lin <>
Subject   st: stata graph question
Date   Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:30:29 -0400

I wanted to plot / shade all area under a curve, or above it, in a
two-dimensional space (x,y).  Is there a way to do this in Stata?
-twoway area- probably won't cut it because I want to plot it from
above the curve to positive infinity, OR below a curve to negative
infinity.  -twoway area- only plots between the curve and the x-axis,
if I understand it correctly.  Is there a way around this?

Thank you very much for your help!