RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?
Date   Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:42:18 -0700

> Or Is there an amendment in the command that I could do in order for STATA to compute
> only the distances from the farms to the nearest lakes, and not from the points of the
> lakes to the nearest farms...?
> Laura

Grid-searching or reversing the comparison group will cut the running time by a factor of
1000 but but there is no option for that.
Contact me privately on how to that that. This thread has gone on long enough.