RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?
Date   Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:42:18 -0700

> Or Is there an amendment in the command that I could do in order for STATA to compute
> only the distances from the farms to the nearest lakes, and not from the points of the
> lakes to the nearest farms...?
>
> Laura

Grid-searching or reversing the comparison group will cut the running time by a factor of
1000 but but there is no option for that.

Contact me privately on how to that that. This thread has gone on long enough.

Roy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/