RE: st: Re: St: Re exact command for distance?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: St: Re exact command for distance?
Date   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:08:16 -0700

You should be able to export data points as dbf, which you can import
into Stata. May be -ship2dta- will do this. I don't know.

You can take the twenty closest points and see if they are from the multiple
lakes. You can see if the house was located next to a narrow strip or not.

If someone is claiming expertise on this topic, that centroid is bad or not so bad,
please do let me know how to do this properly because I would be interested.

Roy