st: Hazard rates with left truncation?

From   "Schwartz, Michael" <>
Subject   st: Hazard rates with left truncation?
Date   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:53:27 +0200

I want to analyze a dataset that includes some observations with delayed
entry (left truncation). Basically, I follow the textbooks and
everything works. I use time0(time to delayed entry). Stata produces the
output with sts list and I do get the values for survivor function or
failure function. However, what I need is the hazard rate, but I have no
idea how Stata produces this output (taking into account the left
truncation!). I have also tried an alternative way using the origin()
and enter() commands. This does not work either.

Thank you for your help!

Michael Schwartz
Halle Insitute for Urban Economic Research