Re: st: 3SLS / Three Stage with heteroscedasticity robust errors

Subject   Re: st: 3SLS / Three Stage with heteroscedasticity robust errors
Date   Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:57:09 -0400

Wiebke Schlanbusch --
But note -cmp- only handles "triangular" or "recursive" systems and
requires distributional assumptions, whereas -ivreg2- is consistent
under a smaller set of assumptions for a set of linear models, and
supports an enormous variety of SE calculations.  Just estimate one
equation at a time.