st: Seminars on Stata

From   [email protected] (Vince Wiggins, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Seminars on Stata
Date   Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:03:13 -0500

StataCorp will be offering Seminars on Stata in Washington D.C. on October 21.
The seminars will provide a broad (but not deep) overview of how to use Stata
for various types of data -- panel data, survey data, multilevel data, etc.

The seminars will be conducted by Bill Rising (our Director of Educational
Services) and Bobby Gutierrez (our Director of Statistics).

Here is the program.

   9:30â??10:20  Easy automation and reproducible analysis
  10:20â??11:10  Panel/longitudinal data and multilevel mixed-effects modeling
  11:10-11:30  Break
  11:30â??12:20  Survey data
  12:20â??1:30   Lunch
   1:30â??2:30   Multiple imputation for missing data
   2:30â??3:30   Special topics

The price is $195.

Given the high-level nature of the seminars they may be of limited appeal to
many statalist participants, but you may know someone who would benefit from
them.

For more information, including abstracts for the seminars, see

    http://www.stata.com/meeting/dcsem09/

-- Vince