st: round values from stata to excel

From   Arina Viseth <arina@UDel.Edu>
Subject   st: round values from stata to excel
Date   Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:07:11 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Statalist,

I have a very quick question. I would like to export data from stata to excel- what I have done a simple copy/paste and also I have used the outsheet command, but by doing so, the rounding numbers that are shown in the data browser window of stata, also go rounding numbers in excel.

How should I do so I could get exported the values that are not the rounding numbers but actually those that are showed in the label space in stata?

In advance thank you very much, I will greatly appreciate your help.