Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: distribution curve with svy

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: distribution curve with svy
Date   Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:18:29 -0400

--
Frequency weights (fweights)  must be integers, but your survey
weights probably are not in general  To convert the survey weights to

gen fwt_new =round(100*pwgt,1)

and use that for your fweight.

-Steve

--