AW: RE: st: regression using dummy variables

Subject   AW: RE: st: regression using dummy variables
Date   Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:14:53 +0200

<>

Explanation: These results are thrown up by -nlcom- which -sheafcoef-
apparently calls internally. An oddity about the command is that is requires
users to provide the "_b[]" notation which other commands in the same area,
like -lincom-, do not require. The handbook [R] clearly says as much on page
1202, but if another command calls -nlcom-, this issue may not be as
apparent to end users...

HTH
Martin