Re: RE: st: regression using dummy variables

To   statalist<>
Subject   Re: RE: st: regression using dummy variables
Date   Mon, 07 Sep 2009 21:01:49 +0800

Dear Maarten,
I knew -sheafcoef- from your posting, thank you!
I followed what you typed. However, an error message "p1 not found r(111)" was caused.
For example,
    sysuse nlsw88, clear
    recode occupation (11/12=4) ///
    gen ln_w = ln(wage)

    xi: reg ln_w i.occupation married never_married

    sheafcoef, latent( _I* ; married never_married) post
    test p1=p2

What is wrong with my typing?

Thank you for any help.

Best regards,