st: changing line colors in Kaplan-Meier graphs

From   "Peggy Chrisman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: changing line colors in Kaplan-Meier graphs
Date   Sun, 6 Sep 2009 18:09:59 -0700

Dear List,

I am trying to change the line colors in a KM graph so they are easier to differentiate, but I am doing something incorrectly. I have checked the FAQs, but as yet have not found the solution. If someone can point me to the solution I would be most appreciative.
Thanks, Peggy

Here is my code and error message:

sts graph, by(treatment) title(Kaplan-Meier Curves by Treatment) legend(order(1 "Untreated" 2 "Treated") lcolor(blue red))

 failure _d:  deathtrue
  analysis time _t:  survival_yr
(note: named style blue red not found in class color, default attributes used