st: multiple Stata jobs on Windows

From   "Koksal, Bulent" <>
Subject   st: multiple Stata jobs on Windows
Date   Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:03:46 +0300

Dear Stata Users,

I was wondering if it would be possible/feasible to run multiple Stata
jobs by using the Windows version. I have a machine with the following
Inter Xeon CPU, E5430, 2.66 GHz, 16 GB RAM

Can I launch, say 8 Stata sessions at the same time? If this is
possible, how can I understand the optimum number of jobs possible to
run without getting stuck? Thank you for any help.

Bülent Köksal