st: Outreg2 and Stata 11

From   Christian Weiß <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Outreg2 and Stata 11
Date   Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:58:57 -0400

Testing Roy's solution for using outreg2 in combination with ivreg2
(thx again to Roy) I was wondering if it just me or if outreg2 !does!
behave kind of weird in combination with Stata 11. I had no problems
using outreg2 with Stata 10, after changing to Stata 11 things like
"Please hit Enter to continue" keep popping up in my stata output and
the "seeout" option is not behaving as it used to do.

Viele Grüße
Christian