Re: st: survival analysis

From   Johannes Schoder <>
Subject   Re: st: survival analysis
Date   Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:58:28 -0400

Hi Marten:

Thanks for your help. However, when I am using your command Stata complains that "weights must be stset".
Therefore I used:
stset time_in_months [weight=freq], failure(vital)

This works out. However I can't use aweight Stata automatically uses fweight, if you should know how to actually tell Stata to use aweights I would be very happy for any hints.