st: Comparing between variables

From   "Solorzano Mosquera, Jenniffer" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Comparing between variables
Date   Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:04:47 -0400

Hi everybody,
How it is possible to compare between two variables for the same
individual? I'm trying to do a ttest to find differences between
variables constructed from two different data bases for the same unit.
For example, what is the difference between Total of workers for firms
group A based on data base number1 and Total of workers for firms group
A constructed with data base number 2.? I've already did a merge and I
have TotWorkers1 TotWorkers2 variables for the same firms.

Thanks for your help