st: Using outreg2 in combination with ivreg2?

From   Christian Weiß <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Using outreg2 in combination with ivreg2?
Date   Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:47:24 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I was wondering if there is any way to use outreg2 in combination with
ivreg2 (or perhaps ivreg) to report the "standard" 2SLS Output (First
stage regression in the top rows of the first column, second stage
regression in the bottom of the second stage regression). So far I was
not able to reproduce this output with outreg2 as a postestimator, but
maybe you can help me with that?

best regards
Chris