st: re: Error with MIM installed command

From   Amanda Agan <>
Subject   st: re: Error with MIM installed command
Date   Sun, 30 Aug 2009 13:28:40 -0500

Hi Again,

Maarten - Thank you for your reply. I downloaded all commands from ssc
(ssc install) just before use.

I reran some simple code using the sysuse auto dataset with the ice
command and got the same error when using mim.  I realized this was a
question better for Patrick Royston so emailed him directly as it
appears to me to be a bug since it occurs even with simple code.

You have brought up a further issue which might be better discussed
with the group - and I will put this into a new email with a new
subject as it is really separate from the mim command itself.

- Amanda