st: AW: "Conformability Error" when running svy:tabulate using over() option

Subject   st: AW: "Conformability Error" when running svy:tabulate using over() option
Date   Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:29:19 +0200

<>

" I'm running into an error when..."

What is Stata`s exact output with the error? Just copy and paste it into
your post...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Goetz, Joshua
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. August 2009 20:57
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: "Conformability Error" when running svy:tabulate using over()
option

Good Afternoon,

A Stata newbie, so forgive me if I'm missing something completely easy here.

I'm using Stata 10.1 and I'm running into an error when I try the following
command:

svy: tabulate age, over(job_type);

If I run either "svy: tabulate age" or "svy: tabulate job_type" I receive no
errors.  The weights are defined using svyset [pw=wt] with the wt variable
being a float with a min of 10.24 and a max of 294.68.  None of the
variables, including wt, have missing data.

I've used this command before on a number of analysis with no problems and
this is the first time I've ran into an issue like this.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Joshua Goetz
Public Health Policy Research