Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman
Date   Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:00:52 -0400

Yong <> :

 net install xtoverid2, from(
 webuse abdata, clear
 xtsum ys k n
 xtivreg ys k (n=l.n l2.n l3.n), re vce(boot)
 xtivreg ys (k n=l(1/3).k l(1/3).n), re vce(boot)

and then compare the files xtoverid2.ado and xtoverid.ado to see what
I tweaked.