Re: st: Logit and the Clustered Bootstrap

Subject   Re: st: Logit and the Clustered Bootstrap
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:15:27 -0400

See e.g.
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-11/msg00025.html
but note you cannot expect reasonable estimates resampling from a
sample of 9 (census divisions).