st: AW: latex table with estimation results reported in rows and coefficient estimates listed in columns

Subject   st: AW: latex table with estimation results reported in rows and coefficient estimates listed in columns
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:54:39 +0200

<>

******
ssc d esttab
******

can (also) translate matrices, so you could put the desired results into one
and have -esttab- take care of the translation task...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von richard boylan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 18:37
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: latex table with estimation results reported in rows and
coefficient estimates listed in columns

I was looking for a package to make latex table from regession
estimates except that I need the estimation results reported in rows
and coefficient estimates listed in columns.

The only package that I could find that does that is est2tex, but when
one produces estimates in this horizontal format it suppresses the
r-squared and sample size.

Does anyone know of any packages that allow this? I.e., I need

                       Coefficient 1      Coefficient 2        Sample
size       R-squared
Reg 1

Reg 2