st: RE: Can someone provide information on making my ado files publicly available through stata or ssc

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Can someone provide information on making my ado files publicly available through stata or ssc
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:40:43 +0100

The Statalist FAQ includes one large section on the SSC archive

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#whereado2

which itself contains links. A link to this FAQ is provided in every
posting on Statalist.

Several postings to SSC have been announced during the time that you
have been a member of this list.

In addition to SSC, you seek to publish your work through the Stata
Journal or put your work on any convenient website to which you have
access.

Nathan Danneman

I have helped develop several ado files that I would like to make
publicly available.  Can anyone pass me information on how to do so?