Re: st: AW: going from a 2x2 table to a listing with results from many of them

From   John Hansen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: going from a 2x2 table to a listing with results from many of them
Date   Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:16:27 -0700

Thank you Martin!  I've ordered the article and I'll review these commands.