st: SUR

From   Pamela Murphy <>
Subject   st: SUR
Date   Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:25:29 +0100

hi there,

I would like to estimate consumer demand for various food types
firstly using linear seemingly unrelated regression and then
non-linear regression. I intend to closely follow the Michelini (1999)
paper "The estimation of a rank 3 demand system with demographic
demand shifters from quasi-unit record data of household composition".

I was just wondering if there is stata code I can down load or change
slightly to make the model work.

P.S. I won't be using the AIDS model as it require data on price.