st: AW: STATA code for panel VAR

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: STATA code for panel VAR
Date   Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:35:54 +0200

This area does not seem to be under active development in the community, as
-findit- does not yield any promising links...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von tigran
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. August 2009 19:48
Betreff: st: STATA code for panel VAR

With reference to your thread in

I was wondering if you have a STATA code for doing panel VAR? If so, would
you mind sharing this code with me?

I am a PhD student at the University of Groningen and I am doing research on
determinants of bank profitability.
I am planning to apply the panel VAR methodology and I would appreciateyour
help (I will make sure to mention you name in the acknowledgment).

Thank you in advance,