st: AW: STATA code for panel VAR

Subject   st: AW: STATA code for panel VAR
Date   Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:35:54 +0200

<>

http://statalist.blogspot.com/2005/09/re-st-panel-var_16.html
This area does not seem to be under active development in the community, as
-findit- does not yield any promising links...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von tigran
poghosyan
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. August 2009 19:48
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: STATA code for panel VAR

Hi,

With reference to your thread in STATA.com:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-07/msg00385.html

I was wondering if you have a STATA code for doing panel VAR? If so, would
you mind sharing this code with me?

I am a PhD student at the University of Groningen and I am doing research on
determinants of bank profitability.
I am planning to apply the panel VAR methodology and I would appreciateyour
help (I will make sure to mention you name in the acknowledgment).

Thank you in advance,
Tigran