st: to intersect an catplot in single graphs

From   Joerg Eulenberger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: to intersect an catplot in single graphs
Date   Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:17:28 +0200

Dear Stata listers,
if there a way to save the particular Graphs from the by-option in the following catplot as single graphs (with the barlabels from the catplot)?
I need the single graphs to use them with other Graphs (graph combine).

sysuse auto
drop if  rep78==.
catplot bar foreign, by( rep78) percent(foreign) blabel(bar, position(outside) format(%3.1f))

I want 5 bar graphs with values from the catplot. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help
Jörg