Re: st: Printing help viewer or log files on a single 8.5 x 11 page

Subject   Re: st: Printing help viewer or log files on a single 8.5 x 11 page
Date   Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:49:29 -0400

Dear Andrew,

Unfortunately no such option. Move the right border of the viewer's
window a fifth (more or less) to the left. Click refresh and print
again.
Once you find the size you need, put a sticker on top of the monitor
so that it is exactly that distance from the left edge - for future
reference.

Best regards, Sergiy Radyakin