From   Richard Williams <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>
To   "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Debugging tool
Date   Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:50:43 -0500

At 10:48 AM 8/20/2009, Howard Lempel wrote:
This feature would be very useful for me.

Me too. I imagine part of the problem is that the line that triggers the error may actually be fine and there is some earlier logical error that is responsible. But in any event, I find debugging is often a very painful process and it would be nice if there were ways to make it easier.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam