st: [Fwd: help for bootstrapped pseudo-sample]

From   Miaomiao Yan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: [Fwd: help for bootstrapped pseudo-sample]
Date   Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:18:31 +0200

Dear Mandam or Sir,

I am doing some bootstrapping analusis of panel data model, especially
on bootstrapping the overidentifying test. While when I use the command as,

bootstrap, rep(99) cluster(ivar) id(newivar) group(ivar): xtivreg2 y x
(l.y=l2.y l3.y), fd kernel(truncated) bw(2) gmm robust

the J test statistic doesn't change at all as the asymptotic one. So I
doubt that command only bootstrap the standard erros rather than the
hansen test. In this case, I need to caculate the bootstrapped J
statistic by myself, so I need to get the access to all the 99
bootstrapped pseudo samples. How could I implement it in Stata?

And what's more, I looked for the block bootstrap in the Stata archive
while still haven't got a clear idea, could you please also help me
about it? Thanks!

best,
Grace

--