Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust

From   Marco Buur <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust
Date   Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:22:28 +0200

Dear All
I am wondering if xttest3 checks heteroskedasticity in fixed effect
regression model between the clusters or it is better to use xtcltest
or cltest. I tiried to run xtcltest or cltest (Stata) 10 it didn't
work.
Any hint?

xtreg , fe
xttest3