AW: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset

From   Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   AW: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset
Date   Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:03:37 +0200

<>

Well, the official one - though no longer updated - is

which ds
C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\ado\base\d\ds.ado
*! version 5.0.1  24feb2005

while Nick`s are from 02/05/2002 and 24/02/1999, respectively...

HTH
Martin