Re: st: AW: numeric format

From   Sandra Rayman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: numeric format
Date   Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:36:02 +0200

Thank for for the prompt reply. I am unable to follow the suggested
code exactly as the 'rnormal' part gives me an error message that it
is an unknown function (perhaps because I am using Stata 9.2).
However, looking through the rest of the suggested code I thought that
the key part might be 'format(%11.0fc)', so I tried this but still
without success. Specifically, I tried
table date race [fweight = weight], format(%15.0fc) and several
variations of this, but the numbers are still presented in exponential
format. What am I missing here?

Thanks for clarification or any other suggestions.

Yours,
Sandy