Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   "Schaffer, Mark E" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust
Date   Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:12:30 -0600

Oh, yes....now I understand. That makes perfect sense, what a great
way to trick the system!

Thanks!