Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE
Date   Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:28:41 -0600

Mark,

Many thanks for  your response, this clears up several questions. Yes,
I meant having a chi sq value that accepts the null that there is no
difference between RE and FE coefficients, implying the efficient RE
model is preferred.

 -Steve