st: Forecast Using MovingAverages

From   "Demetriou, Eleftherios" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Forecast Using MovingAverages
Date   Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:10:57 -0400

Hi there,

I would like to forecast a dependent time series variable on the lag of
an independent time series variable, time, and timesquare and I would
like to include moving averages and test one at a time and jointly.

Note : Or is this the same as running arima with AR(0) and MA(1) or
MA(2) etc?
Could you please help me with the possible commands that I shall use via
some examples?

thank you
Eleftherios