AW: st: New Stata 11 version of -parmest- on SSC

Subject   AW: st: New Stata 11 version of -parmest- on SSC
Date   Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:22:34 +0200

<>

" One of my fears is that as Stata gets more and more
powerful, it will get harder and harder for amateur programmers to
keep up with it"

Some of the new features, like -margins-, do entail a bit of a steep
learning curve, even if you mainly work interactively.
Still, the product has grown so much more powerful, so many of our "wishes
and grumbles" have been implemented, and the pdf manuals easily save half an
hour every single day! Kudos to StataCorp for this brilliant product!

Best
Martin