AW: st: RE: Reproducing xtlogit with xtmelogit

Subject   AW: st: RE: Reproducing xtlogit with xtmelogit
Date   Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:57:02 +0200

<>

I can only speculate, but what you are doing is you are estimating a "naive"
model, sort of "constant only" - which may entail special problems for the
initial values. Even in this case, the official examples do coincide in
their results, though...

*************

webuse bangladesh, clear

// Random-intercept model,