st: Configuring ODBC in Stata (Windows)

From   Enrique Saint-Pierre <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Configuring ODBC in Stata (Windows)
Date   Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:03:16 +0000

When I try to import data from ODBC I get the message "" How can I configure it.

The only difference I note between the computer I have this problem and the others where ODBC works is that this one have not Microsoft Office installed.

Thanks in advance,