st: Average partial effects in gllamm

From   Kristian Karlson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Average partial effects in gllamm
Date   Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:58:42 +0200

Hi,

I have estimated a mixed logit model with -gllamm- in which the unobserved heterogeneity is captured by two latent classes. I mix two binary logits (which amounts to two-point finite mixture model).

I have interest in Average Partial Effects (APE) of the structural coefficients (and not the random effects) that normally are provided with the -margeff- command. However, -margeff- is not compatible with -gllamm-, and so I thought if any of you have tried to obtain APE in -gllamm- before.

Looking forward to hear from you! Would be a great help.

All the best,
Kristian