st: Margeff with oprobit

From   Nicolas Herault <>
Subject   st: Margeff with oprobit
Date   Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:32:29 +1000

I am trying to estimate the marginal effects after oprobit and it seems that the margeff command is producing the wrong results.

My model has quite a few regressors but I have the same problem with a very simple model with 1 or 2 regressors.

Has anyone had this problem before?

I am using Stata 10.1 and I have uploaded the most recent version of margeff.