RE: st: Is -_ms_parse_parts- here to stay?

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Is -_ms_parse_parts- here to stay?
Date   Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:00:46 +0100

Thanks to Vince for his very helpful reply. This will be useful in developing the next generation of my resultssets utilities.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics