Re: st: Random Number Generation for Monte Carlo Simulation - Panel data

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random Number Generation for Monte Carlo Simulation - Panel data
Date   Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:10:53 +0100

<>
findit xtarsim

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:58 AM, john smith<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Statalist subscribers
> I need to generate two random variables in a panel context for some Monte Carlo simulations. I can generate time series easily using the rnormal() command but I have not been able to generate panel data in a way that can be used for simulations. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I have written a very bad code that generates a single panel but it is cumbersome to change the dimentions rendering it useless for my purposes.
> Regards
> John

> Brrr... its getting cold out there Find someone to snuggle up with
> http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Enz%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1048628&_t=773568480&_r=nzWINDOWSliveMAILemailTAGLINES&_m=EXT
> *
> *   For searches and help try:

To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)
belongs to Flg(κ) (where v is the free variable of r).