st: AW: outreg2 stars and dprobit

Subject   st: AW: outreg2 stars and dprobit
Date   Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:54:16 +0200

<>

-dprobit- has caused major confusion before, so it is probably a good thing that it has now joined the "deprecated" club in Stata 11. Still, when I run the example below, the agreement btw Stata output and -outreg2- is there. Can you give an example where it is not?

*************
vers 10.1

webuse lbw2, clear

probit low age lwt race2 /*