Statalist

st: AW: fmlogit command: module fitting a fractional multinomial logit model by quasi maximum likelihood

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: fmlogit command: module fitting a fractional multinomial logit model by quasi maximum likelihood
Date   Wed, 5 Aug 2009 23:24:10 +0200

<>

Type

*************
net get hangroot
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Weichle, Thomas
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 23:18
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: fmlogit command: module fitting a fractional multinomial logit
model by quasi maximum likelihood

Dear Statalisters and Maarten Buis,
I'm trying to learn about the use of the command "fmlogit".  I was
wondering if anybody might be able to provide a short and
straightforward example of using this command.  In the example provided
in the help documentation, I was unable to load the citybudget.dta.

Tom Weichle
Math Statistician
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3)
Hines VA Hospital, Bldg 1, C202
708-202-8387 ext. 24261
Thomas.Weichle@va.gov