st: aflogit for clustered data?

From   "Sabine Gabrysch" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: aflogit for clustered data?
Date   Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:26:28 +0100

Hi!
I am trying to calculate adjusted attributable fractions using the aflogit command from the ado file. My data is hierarchical / clustered / panel data and I use multilevel models with random intercepts, STATA commands xtlogit (2 levels) and xtmelogit (3 levels). Unfortunately, aflogit does not work after any of these, only after logit. The simple logit model ignoring the clustering gives coefficients that differ substantially and thus the PAFs will not be correct either... Is there any way to get adjusted PAFs from multilevel models, be it with aflogit or alternative software?
Grateful for any advice.
Thank you,
Sabine