st: Checking collinearity when using SVY Command

From   "Shellenberg, Kristen" <>
Subject   st: Checking collinearity when using SVY Command
Date   Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:00:52 -0400

Hello all,

I would like to check for collinearity in my models and in the past I have always used the "vif" command but I am currently using the SVY command to analyze my data and vif apparently doesn't work.  I know that I can ask Stata to calculate the tolerance (and therefore the VIF) after running a regression for each one of my predictors as the response variable but that seems like a lot of extra effort when you have a lot of predictors.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to do this in a more succinct fashion under SVY (i.e. more like the VIF command under normal regression)?

Thank you,