st: FGLS

From   Evans Jadotte <>
Subject   st: FGLS
Date   Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:59:28 +0200

Hello statalisters,

I want to transform a vector of covariates by dividing it through by some fitted values (for those familiar with the Amemiya 1977's FGLS method, it is the typical third step in the procedure, i.e. X/Xb^). My X in the numerator contains 20 individuals characteristics and I'd like to find a way to divide through in step so as to avoid the division manually 20 times. Any help?