Re: st: Stata: IMR after biprob

Subject   Re: st: Stata: IMR after biprob
Date   Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:22:37 -0400

rhythm Em<[email protected]> :
ssc desc cmp
or try e.g.

use http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-p/data/wooldridge/card, clear
g c=educ>15
g m=married==1 if married<.
ivreg2 lwage south smsa (c m=IQ black south66 reg66*)
est sto iv1
biprobit c m IQ black south66 reg66*
predict p11
predict p10, p10
predict p01, p01
g y1=p11+p10
g y2=p11+p01
ivreg2 lwage south smsa (c m=y1 y2)
est sto iv181
esttab iv1 iv181, nogaps mti eq(1) scal(widstat)